If you are a regular renter and have to change the apartments then you must have to get a renters insurance policy from any Insurance Policy. If you face any problem in changing the apartment then the insurance company resolve that problem.
There are several Renters Insurance Companies operating in the United States of America. But in this article, we will discuss Allstate Renters Insurance Company.
In this article, you will find all the complete information about Allstate Renters Insurance. Their Services, Types Policies they cover. Their Insurance Costs and Discounts and their Requirements to get an Insurance policy from them.
About Allstate Renters Insurance
Allstate Insurance Company is one of the Largest Insurance Companies in the United States of America. The Company was founded in 1931, and providing the insurance products to its customers for too many years. Many of us may recognize the company as they ran a TV advertisement.
The main slogan of the company is “You are in Good Hands”. Allstate is the Second Largest personal Insurance Providing company in the United States. The company is providing several numbers of insurance products in the United States.
Renters Insurance is one of the best Product Offered by Allstate Insurance Company. Renters Insurance is Providing different Policy options. A policyholder can get a huge number of Discounts from Allstate Renters Insurance.
Allstate Renters Insurance Benefits
Allstate Renters Insurance is providing a variety of benefits to their policyholders. Some of them are listed below.
- Agents Availability Locally: Agents of Allstate Renters Insurance are available locally to guide how to buy an insurance policy. You can also get 24-hours support by phone to get guidance about an Insurance policy.
- Digital Locker App: Allstate Renters Insurance Company is providing a digital app for both smartphone and Tablet to a policyholder. Through this app, you can manage the items and takes photos for your inventory and send it to the company.
- Low Price Coverage: There is the lowest cost of Allstate Renters Insurance coverage is as low as $4 per month. This price will be when you combine the Renters Insurance with auto insurance policy.
- Several Discount Offers: When have decided to cover your car and rentals then you can get discounts on both of them. You can also get Insurance Discounts on other insurance coverage lines by getting multiple policies.
Coverages Offered by Allstate Renters Insurance
If the world is accident-free then we did not need any renters insurance. However, accidents do occur in the world. and we know that our Personal Belongings in our rented apartment or home are not safe. Then we need a Renters Insurance from a best Renters Insurance Like USAA Renters Insurance Company or Allstate Renters Insurance.
So we will now discuss the Following Coverages options offered by Allstate Renters Insurance
- Personal Property Coverage: Personal Property Coverage will provide protection to your personal belongings such as clothes, furniture, electronics and other valuable expensive personal items.
- Family Liability Coverage: This Coverage option will help you to pay the medical expenses of your family member injury or for other personal items damage.
- Guest Medical Protection: This coverage option will pay the medical bills for your guest if they got any injury in your residence.
- Additional Expenses Coverage: This coverage option will help you to pay the expenses for an uninhabitable home. You can restructure that home by getting the insurance claim.
Infographic about Allstate Renters Insurance
Allstate Renters Insurance Costs
Allstate Renters Insurance is mostly based on the state in which you live. Pricing Information for the Insurance policy is not readily available. For Pricing information, you can use the online Pricing assessment tool by Allstate.
According to the information from the Insurance Institute, The highest average policy rates of Allstate Renters Insurance in January 2018 in Mississippi were $262 per year. And in North Dakota, the rates of the least expensive premiums were $114.
If you are living outside of these two states then you have to pay $188 for an average policy cost per year. It is not a much cost I mean $16 per month is not big money to pay for the security of your personal belongings.
Allstate Renters Insurance Discounts
If you are an existing member or policyholder then Allstate Renters Insurance offers several discounts to its members. You can also grab any of the following.
- Auto-pay discounts: You Can Get Discount on setting up auto payments option. You can also get a discount on paying an upfront payment instead of month by month
- Claims-free discount: If you spent a claim-free year then you can get a Claim-free Discount.
- Multi-policy discount: When You have an auto Insurance Policy and gets Renters Insurance from Allstate then you can get a discount on it.
- Retiree discount: You can get a 25% discount if you are above 55 years old and got retirement from your job.
- Safe home discount: If your home has safety features like Security Systems or Fire Alarms then you can get a discount on getting a policy from Allstate Renters Insurance.
Requirements of Getting a Policy from Allstate Renters Insurance
If you have decided to get an insurance policy from Allstate Renters Insurance then you have to a solid credit and renting history. If you have a solid history then you can qualify for the Insurance Policy and can get the best Rates from Allstate Insurance.
If your history is clean from bankruptcies, evictions or accounts currently in collections. Then you are a strong candidate to qualify. The main Requirement of getting the policy is that you should be renting. If you are living with your parents without paying rent then you can not get the policy.
If you are living outside the state in which Allstate insurance company is providing its services then you can not also get a policy from them. In that case, you can get an insurance policy from another company like USAA Renters Insurance.
Ratings of Allstate Renters Insurance
In the World’s Best Insurance Companies we aim to provide complete information about any company. For this purpose, we have done huge research to collect the ratings. After Complete Research, we have collected the Following Ratings of Allstate Renters Insurance
- Coverage options: 3 out of 5
- Claims satisfaction: 2 out of 5
- Customer satisfaction: 4 out of 5
- Financial solvency: 5 out of 5
- Overall rating: 3.5 out of 5
The Overall Rating of Allstate insurance is 3.5 which is not so good and not so bad. This is the average rating for the company.
Getting a Quote From Allstate Renters Insurance
The Official website of Allstate Insurance is very helpful and user-friendly. It provides explanations about coverage options and offers the ability to get the online quote.
If you have decided to get a renters insurance policy from Allstate Renters Insurance and want to get an online quote then you have need some basic information. You have to submit the following information to get an online quote.
- Phone number.
- Email address.
- Marital status.
- Property details.
- Claims history.
- Preferred coverage options.
After submitting this information and completing the application process you will get a basic renters insurance quote.
Customer Service of Allstate Renters Insurance
In a Survey of Insure.com customers of Allstate gave it an “A+” rating. In that survey 93 per cent of customers want to renew their plans and 89 per cent were satisfied with their service.
Allstate was given a 4 out of 5 ratings for customer service. and the overall ratings were 3.5 out of 5 which are average so far.
Pros and Cons
- Allstate has an Excellent Financial Strength Rating
- They have online and by Phone CLaims Service which works 24/7
- They offer several discounts on getting multiple policies or on safety features
- You can buy multiple insurance products from the same company
- They have very Flexible coverage rates and deductible options on an insurance policy
- Some of the discounts and policy coverage options are not available in All States.
- Most of the agents or online shops have no comparison system with other Insurance Companies. They only offer the products and coverage options offered by Allstate.
After reading this review and you have decided to get secured with Allstate Renters Insurance then here is the Contact Information of the Company. You can reach to them by any of the contacts methods.
The Bottom Line
If you are going to shop a product from Allstate Renters Insurance then it is best to read this comprehensive Allstate Renters Insurance review one more time. We have provided a complete review to the users. They can decide either to get the policy or not by reading this detailed review about Allstate Renters Insurance.
Getting a policy from Allstate Renters may be beneficial for you. It may have fewer Insurance rates than other Renter Insurance Companies. They have also some discount offers and several options for Coverage.
So, now it is up to you if you are going to purchase a renter insurance Policy from Allstate Renters or not.